Euroclear Sweden plays a fundamental role in the Swedish financial market by providing a digital platform for securities management. We are now looking for an Outsourcing Manager, who will lead Euroclear Sweden’s outsourcing governance framework, and helping obtain for value for money from its vendors by defining, implementing and overseeing Euroclear Sweden’s overall sourcing strategy to ensure the services delivered are fit-for-purpose and of high quality and low risk.
You work closely with colleagues from Supply Chain, Legal, Compliance, and Risk departments and take a central role in the local organization, to ensure contracts and supplier relationships are of the highest quality and meet all control expectations.
- Leading Euroclear Sweden’s overall sourcing strategy within IT as well as development, management, and monitoring of current and future strategic partnerships
- Analyse and report on consolidated supplier performance and costs
- Being instrumental in improving procurement and contract management processes within the organization
- Work with Legal, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure that all contracts are in line with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. CSDR)
- Ensure that contracts are fit-for-purpose and help achieve the business’ overall strategy
- Manage the full outsourcing lifecycle, including vendor evaluation, due diligence, vendor selection, contract negotiations, etc. and the subsequent day-to-day management and follow-up of Euroclear Sweden’s vendors
- Experience with outsourcing in a regulated industry (preferably the financial industry), with focus on offshore outsourcing of IT
- Excellent understanding of supply chain and sourcing processes and contracts in an international context
- Working in a structured way, leading projects independently, as well as communicating and coordinating with suppliers and colleagues in an effective manner
- Proficient with MS Office, and experience with tools such as Oracle EBS, Ariba, Coupa, etc
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbally
Euroclear is cooperating with Human Capital in this recruitment. Send your CV to email@example.com with reference LJ/1527 as soon as possible, interviews are held on rolling schedule.
Euroclear Sweden plays a central role in the Swedish financial market. As the central securities depository of Sweden, we hold the register for almost all shares and debt instruments, keep the book entry register and settle securities transactions.
Since 2008 we are part of the Euroclear group, the world’s largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity and derivative transactions. Euroclear group is user owned and settles more than 180 million transactions a year in over 30 currencies with clients in more than 90 countries. Please visit www.euroclear.eu.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)