Fund Controller - Savills Investment Management
Savills Investment Management is expanding in the Nordics. We are currently seeking for a talented Fund Controller to join our Nordic team. The position is placed in central Stockholm and reports to the Head of Finance Nordics.
• Actively manage the preparation and presentation of investor reports for a large range of real estate funds/products on a monthly or quarterly basis
• Coordinate the monthly/quarterly closing processes, including review of financial statements and management reports within the fund structures prepared by external accountants
• Oversee corporate governance, tax compliance and bank reporting within the funds
• Assist in transaction activities from a finance perspective, including structuring and financial due diligence prepared by external advisors
• Build and maintain relationships with external service providers, lawyers and banks, as well as with the transactions and asset management teams
Skills and Experience
• Masters degree or equivalent with at least three years experience, preferably from BIG4 within audit/transaction services or from a line position as controller. An advantage is if you have experience within real estate- or financial services sector
• Pro-active and solution-oriented with the ability to multi-task and to deliver solida tangible results in sometimes tight deadlines
• Team player who is highly focused on quality, detail oriented and attentive, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong English and Swedish language written as well as oral
Savills Investment Management (http://www.savillsim.com) is a leading real estate private equity investment manager, with 28 years of experience of investment services, owned by Savills, the real estate services group. Savills Investment Management has an experienced team located in 18 offices across Europe, Asia and Australia, whereof; the Nordic team comprises 15 employees. Globally, gross assets under management are approx. EUR 16bn and in excess of EUR 1.0bn in the Nordics, primarily in pooled funds and separate accounts. Clients include pension funds and insurance companies, banks, endowments and family offices on whose behalf Savills invests in office, retail, industrial and residential property.
Do you want to be a part of Savills Investment Management? Please send your application to email@example.com, with reference RK/1505, interviews are on-going. For any questions, please contact Robert Kerje at 08-546 99 260.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)