Associate – Investment banking advisory
We are now recruiting an Associate to the leading investment banking advisory team at Brunswick Real Estate in Stockholm. In your role you will originate, price and execute some of the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market. Having a strong quantitative background, you will play an integral part in providing financial analysis, valuation and modelling expertise to the team, as well as presenting the financial models to the firm’s clients and senior colleagues at the firm.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Financial modelling and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios and companies
- Key role in client meetings and presentations together with senior colleagues
- Guiding, instructing and serving as a role model for junior colleagues
- Leading market research and preparation of presentation materials
- Identifying and evaluating prospective sellers, purchasers and targets
- Striving to expand the firm’s network among real estate investors
Essential qualifications include:
- +2 years of relevant experience from e.g. a leading investment bank, management consultancy
- firm, private equity firm or real estate advisory/investment firm
- Advanced skills in Excel, financial analysis and modelling
- Strong academic performance with a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or Similar
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
About Brunswick Real Estate
Founded in 1992, Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading adviser and investment manager in the Nordic real estate sector with an offer that includes advisory and asset management with credit financing and real estate investments. Brunswick’s investment banking advisory division - formerly known as Leimdörfer - combines in-depth knowledge of the Nordic real estate market with an investment bank’s capital markets expertise and financing edge. The firm continuously advises clients in numerous value-creating transactions including several of the largest and most complex deals in the industry. With executed transactions of SEK 60 billion in 2016-2017 YTD, Brunswick is the largest adviser for property related M&A in the Nordics. Brunswick Real Estate has been voted “Best Real Estate M&A Adviser” in the Nordics five years in a row (2013-2017) and in Sweden for seven consecutive years (2011-2017). Headquartered in Stockholm, the investment banking advisory division includes approx. 40 real estate investment professionals in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Malmö.
Interested in joining Brunswick Real Estate’s successful team? Send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com with ref MS/1501 as we are interviewing candidates from day one. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact responsible recruitment consultants Linnea Jahnson 072-077 76 81 or Mikael Schmidt 070-415 85 13 at Human Capital.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)