Analyst – Investment banking advisory
Brunswick Real Estate is now recruiting an Analyst to their leading investment banking advisory team in Stockholm. In this role you will be deeply engaged in some of the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market. As an Analyst you have a strong analytical mindset with a high ability to manage large amounts of data and capability of illustrating and presenting complex ideas in a compelling way, both verbally and in writing. You are outgoing and thrive in an environment where business sense and taking own initiative is encouraged.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Financial modelling and valuation of real estate assets, portfolios and companies
- Identifying and evaluating prospective sellers, purchasers and targets
- Market research and preparation of presentation materials (e.g. market reports, pitch books and investment memorandums)
- Taking part in client meetings and presentations together with senior colleaguesa
- Striving to expand the firm’s network among real estate investors
Essential qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience from a leading investment bank, management consultant firm, private equity firm or real estate adviser and/or investor is a merit but not a prerequisite
- Strong academic performance with a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business, Economics Law and/or Engineering
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
About Brunswick Real Estate
Founded in 1992, Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading adviser and investment manager in the Nordic real estate sector with an offer that includes advisory and asset management with credit financing and real estate investments. Brunswick’s investment banking advisory division - formerly known as Leimdörfer - combines in-depth knowledge of the Nordic real estate market with an investment bank’s capital markets expertise and financing edge. The firm continuously advises clients in numerous value-creating transactions including several of the largest and most complex deals in the industry. With executed transactions of SEK 60 billion in 2016-2017 YTD, Brunswick is the largest adviser for property related M&A in the Nordics. Brunswick Real Estate has been voted “Best Real Estate M&A Adviser” in the Nordics five years in a row (2013-2017) and in Sweden for seven consecutive years (2011-2017). Headquartered in Stockholm, the investment banking advisory division includes approx. 40 real estate investment professionals in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Malmö.
Interested in joining Brunswick Real Estate’s successful team? Send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref LJ/1500 as we are interviewing candidates from day one. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact responsible recruitment consultants Linnea Jahnson 072-077 76 81 or Mikael Schmidt 070-415 85 13 at Human Capital.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)