Senior Management Consultant FPM
We are looking for a driven professional ready to take on a new challenging and rewarding opportunity as Senior Management Consultant with Capacent in their Finance and Performance Management team. With your in-depth financial expertise from past experiences as a Financial Controller or similar you now get the opportunity to drive change, think forward and improve finance organizations. You will use your problem-solving and financial skills on clients’ in-house projects to hands-on improve results, operations and structure. You will be a part of a leading Nordic management consulting firm with over 150 employees in Sweden, Iceland and Finland. Capacent serves the overall management agenda at large and mid-cap industrial and service companies, private equity firms and financial institutions.
In this role you will be recognized and rewarded for your skills and problem-solving mindset. You get the chance to work on longer projects with clients in need of a change, where you as a professional get the opportunity to grow and further develop at a leading firm.
Your challenge and opportunity:
The right candidate will get necessary training and tools to develop in this role. These training and tools will be used to take on a leading role in improvement and change projects at our clients’ finance organizations.
- You will take on a key role in our Financial and Performance team, contributing with relevant gained controlling/accounting experiences and skills in a consulting role
- Lead larger projects at management level, from problem assessment to implementation of actions and solutions.
- Take a contributing role in the development of the Financial and Performance Management service, both customer sales and equally important improving the service area offering
- You will be encouraged and expected to contribute with a practical approach in projects delivered towards our clients’ management agenda.
- Work in a non-hierarchical organization, consisting of a clear mix of broad consultants and senior experts with extensive experience from the industrial and financial sector.
- University degree with 5-8 years of experience as a Financial Controller or similar
- You have a broad understanding of a CFO-organization and have solid experience of process improvements and creating operational excellence
- You have a strong ability and willingness to create structure and leading projects
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills, ready to develop into a managerial role, both in projects and in the consulting team.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, written and oral
Established in 1983 as a spinoff from the multinational group ABB. Capacent (formerly ABB Financial Consulting) has grown into a leading Nordic-based full-service management consulting firm. The journey has involved re-branding twice and has included acquisitions of several other consulting companies as part of the growth. Today Capacent employ around 150 consultants with a wide competence base, working with Nordic as well as global assignments. Current clients are very diverse: industrial and service companies, B2B and B2C, private equity firms and financial institutions. Capacent deliver results, not just recommendations.
Are you ready to make actual change with Capacent? Then please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference MS/1495. Interviews will start as soon as possible. For any further questions regarding this position please contact Tobias Danielsson or Mikael Schmidt at Human Capital +46 8 546 992 60.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)