Group Financial Controller - Stockholm
We are looking for a curious Financial Controller to join OneMed in Stockholm. The purpose of the Finance Organization at OneMed is to create a natural control system for the finance function activities; Accounting, Finance Controlling and Business Controlling. The goal is to develop processes, roles and clear responsibilities. You will in this role part team Financial Control. The function reports directly to the CFO. For the right person this is an excellent opportunity to develop in an international environment in a Pan European organization.
- Take an active part in producing the Monthly Reporting package to Group Management, Board and other key stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with OneMed operational model
- Participate in managing operational expenses, working capital, capex, cash flow, covenants, capital efficiency and return on capital
- Participate in various ad hoc analyzes and projects
- Actively support and develop the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Support the organization through report building and troubleshooting in BI system
- Take part in developing Finance Processes including descriptions, policies and training documents
- Be an active member in the Pan European Financial Control Community
- Strong desire to continuously learn new things
- Self-driven personality
- Stimulated by working in a group function with a high pace environment where workload at times can be high
- Experience from management reporting, controlling, budgeting as well as accounting familiarity
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- System interested person with experience from BI
- Academic degree in business and administration or engineering with relevant experience preferably from an international environment
- Fluency in English
OneMed is a leading distributor of consumables and healthcare-related services to health care in Europe, with more than 800 employees and annual sales of about 4 billion SEK. OneMed enables a better life for patients, makes life easier for healthcare employees while lowering health care costs. OneMed also strive to reduce environmental impact as well as improving working conditions throughout the value chain.
Would you like to be a part of this successful organization? In order to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference LJ/1454. Questions about the role are answered by recruitment consultants Linnea Jahnson and Robert Kerje, available at +46 (0) 854 699 260.
(Tillåtna format: TXT, RTF eller Word Doc)